[Sw-l] Conducting Academic Research: Gamification for Signed Languages

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 11 16:25:20 UTC 2015

That's really cool. I could have used that in Brazil. I had one "lefty" in my class and getting him to write his own hands was always a challenge.  Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com 240-764-5748 Clear writing moves business forward.
      From: Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
 To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
 Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 10:11 AM
 Subject: Re: Conducting Academic Research: Gamification for Signed Languages

SignWriting ListAugust 11, 2015
This game, by Suzanne Pach, is not based on any sign language. It is a game to learn “movement writing”. The right and left hands are different colors and students are asked to read the movements…There are several pages in the document. It is a charming exercise of reading the general Movement Symbols of SignWriting…it also helps learning to read spatially…seeing the hands on one side of the face, and placing your hands there, just as you read it...
Cooling Down Dancehttp://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs7/sw0611_SignWriting_CoolingDownDance_SuzannePach.pdf

________________________________________________SIGNWRITING LIST INFORMATIONValerie SuttonSignWriting List moderatorsutton at signwriting.orgPost Messages to the SignWriting List:sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.eduSignWriting List Archives & Home Pagehttp://www.signwriting.org/forums/swlistJoin, Leave or Change How You Receive SW List Messageshttp://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1