[Sw-l] Signwriting in mobile user interface

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Aug 24 03:58:27 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
August 23, 2015

WOW!

Everyone must see this video to see what Eduardo is so excited about ...

https://vimeo.com/137097242

This is not a special program for dictionaries or specialized uses like SignPuddle or SignMaker, but instead this is bringing written sign languages into the actual settings of a smartphone -

Am I correct, Eduardo? This is translating the settings, like the time, date, and so forth, into a written sign language...

What are the ramifications of this? Does this mean that the entire smartphone interface could be written in sign languages?

And what about texting?

Val ;-)