[Sw-l] First try with Delegs! Creating and saving PDF

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Thu Aug 6 02:44:20 UTC 2015

Hi Val and everyone,

Yes, the PDF feature on Delegs is often blocked.  Our students were
frustrated because they could not get a PDF.

Best regards,

André

De :  Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
<SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Date :  Wed, 05 Aug 2015 18:27:22 -0700
À :  <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Objet :  Re: AW: AW: First try with Delegs! Creating and saving PDF

SignWriting List
August 5, 2015

Hello everyone -
Many thanks, Stefan. I did all you said, but then I realized what happened.
The PDF feature on DELEGS can be blocked if your web browser does not allow
pop-up windows. I had to change my settings on my web browser. Then I got a
PDF …it works! ;-)

Valerie Sutton SignWriting List moderator sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu