[Sw-l] Help with ASL translation (signwriting on smartphone)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Aug 22 17:43:46 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
August 22, 2015

Hello Eduardo…
Your excitement is catching…I read a little of the conversation in the forum (2) below, and I am so happy people are talking about it!

Besides all that you are exploring, and we definitely want to see your new working development, did you know we have a new program called SignMaker 2015, that is on smartphones, tablets…all devices…?

SignMaker 2015
http://www.signbank.org/signmaker.html

and when you go to, for example, the Uruguay version:

http://www.signbank.org/signmaker/#?ui=es&dictionary=ugy

Probably not what you are doing, so we are delighted to help with your new program too…

So here is my point - you can find the FSW for those signs possibly in the ASL version of SignMaker…

ASL SignMaker 2015
http://www.signbank.org/signmaker/#?ui=en&dictionary=ase

when I search for Phone, for example, (see screen capture attached)…I find the FSW for it:

Phone in ASL:
M533x518S2ff00482x483S19a02513x490