[Sw-l] SignWriting Keyboard Autocomplete

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Dec 24 14:27:19 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
December 24, 2015

Hello Yair!
This is an amazing development - An autocomplete function for the SignWriting Keyboard ia a feature I would never have thought possible for typing SignWriting and yet it is here now...thanks to your dedication.

So thank you, Yair, for envisioning the design and then developing it and programming it - and thank you Steve, for the new SignWriting Server -

After the holidays I look forward to testing it, writing an instruction manual for the SignWriting Keyboard, and typing an article in the ASL Wikipedia using the Keyboard - an exciting project for 2016!

Many blessings for the end of the year holidays ....

Val ;-)