[Sw-l] Paper on DanceWriting in Brazil, writing belly dancing ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Feb 21 18:24:10 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
February 21, 2015

Madson Barreto told me about a paper written on DanceWriting in Brazil -

http://www.def.unir.br/downloads/1243_notacao_coreografica__aplicacao_do_sistema_dancewrite___shor.pdf <http://www.def.unir.br/downloads/1243_notacao_coreografica__aplicacao_do_sistema_dancewrite___shor.pdf>

Thank you very much to Madson for telling me about this paper …

And thank you to the author, Lauro Leudo dos Santos Batista, for writing it in 2009...

If you scroll down in the document, you can see it is writing belly dancing, with stick figures -

Lots of fun!

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu