[Sw-l] Happy Birthday Valerie

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 22 15:27:01 UTC 2015

Many happy returns to you, dear Valerie,

Ingvild

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 07:12:26 -0800
From: signwriting at MAC.COM
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Valerie
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

SignWriting ListFebruary 22. 2015
And thank you too, Tini, for this message, and for learning DanceWriting and SignWriting and for teaching both and well…it has really been a long time since we knew each other … since the mid-1970s when we met in Copenhagen…
Isn’t it a miracle that we are still here and writing emails to each other? - ha!
And I bet, with the longevity in my family, that I just might be doing the same 30 years from now - I hope so ;-)
Thank you again for the note -
Val ;-)
------

On Feb 22, 2015, at 5:51 AM, Pel Tini <tinipel at BELL.NET> wrote:Thanks for reminding me Stefan with such a beautiful photo, about Valerie's birthday.Have a wonderful day Valerie and many more to come in good health as much as possible.We agree whole heart idly with Stefan's comments how thankful we all are about your sharing your knowledge about sign writing to all of us.
much love to you from
Henk and Tini.

On 2015-02-22, at 3:30 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:Hello Valerie, –  it is time again to send my greeting cards.Especially created for this special event!!   <image002.jpg>  Just imagine to have a long table with lots of SW-friends from all over the world. You make us feel happy!Thank you so much for sharing your invention with us – and the willingness to discuss it. Happy birthday and all the best!  Take care  - Thanks so much for all what you are doing for us. Stefan ;-) ________________________________________________SIGNWRITING LIST INFORMATION
Valerie Sutton SignWriting List moderator sutton at signwriting.org
Post Messages to the SignWriting List: sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu
Join, Leave or Change How You Receive SW List Messages http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1 <happy birthday Valerie 2015.jpg><happy birthday Valerie 2015b.jpg>

sutton at signwriting.org