[Sw-l] New SignWriting Documents Posted in the Archives

Stephen E Slevinski Jr slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Wed Feb 4 17:17:09 UTC 2015

On 2/4/15 10:49 AM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
> 2. DISSERTATION by Maria Galea, Ph.D: "SignWriting (SW) of Maltese
> Sign Language (LSM) and its development into an orthography:
> Linguistic considerations”
> http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs11/sw1003_SignWriting_in_Maltese_Sign_Langauge_Dissertation_Maria_Galea_Oct03_2014.pdf

Hi Val,

It's great to see the new documents.

I noticed something about the English Wikipedia article on SignWriting
today.  Maria Galea's dissertation has been referenced as "the most
exhaustive study of the application of SignWrining to a specific sign
language".

I helped clean up the reference.  Here's the direct link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SignWriting#cite_note-GaleaLinguistic-3

Thanks to Maria Galea for creating and sharing a tremendous resource.

Regards,
-Steve

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: