[Sw-l] SignWriting Symposium 2015

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Feb 23 19:10:39 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
February 23, 2015

Hello Steve and everyone -

Thank you, Steve, for announcing our plans to hold a SignWriting Symposium Online 2015 …

We were talking about using the same dates as in 2014, July 21-24…

And we were also discussing the idea of having a smaller Symposium with fewer presentations. As you know, the 2014 Symposium had 40 presentations from 12 countries and 42 presenters, and 32 hours of recorded video...

I apologize to everyone that I am so late in editing and captioning your 2014 presentation-videos, finishing your presentation web pages, and publishing the 2014 Proceedings. I still plan to do it all.

So please know we want to be very professional and give you all the proper and expected support for your presentations.

It appears with Steve’s and André’s messages, we already have three presentations on the docket…

Presentations SW Symposium 2015

1. "SignText 2015" by Steve Slevinski

2. "SignWriting Software for Power Users" by Steve Slevinski

3. "Using SignWriter Studio for Anki Cards & Dictionaries" by André Lemyre

or whatever titles you all want - you tell us the titles you want to use…

you all are welcome to write with titles for your own presentations...

I will get to an announcement out in March….

Val ;-)