[Sw-l] How to reach more people... (interpreters and linguists)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jan 26 16:35:26 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
January 26, 2015

Thank you, André, for doing this work and I look forward to posting it and reading it - I can imagine this must have been a lot of work for you…but valuable work for the world….and I did receive your private email with the information about the book as well…Thank you so much!

I will be in touch just as soon as I can…there are so many wonderful documents to post and to share with the world…I know many people have been waiting…

Steve and I have been talking about doing a smaller SignWriting Symposium 2015 on the same dates as last time…July 21-24, 2015…but we will try to solve some of the technical problems we had before to have a smoother experience for everyone…with fewer presentations and more breaks…smile…

I still plan to edit and caption the 2014 videos and publish the 2014 proceedings just as was discussed before, plus create a smaller 2015 Symposium plan that will still provide much needed information for the world…I will keep you all informed...

Val ;-)

--------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: