[Sw-l] SW Symposium Presentation 52: “MemoSign Game: A Learning Game for Deaf Learners"

Sun Jul 12 13:47:00 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
July 12, 2015

Hello Yosra Bouzid, Mohamed Ali Khenissi and Professor Jemni -

I am happy to tell you that I have finished your Presentation Web Page for the SignWriting Symposium 2015.

I will enjoy receiving feedback and I am happy to make changes and additions.

Please look at your web page:

Presentation 52 in Software by Yosra Bouzid, Mohamed Ali Khenissi and Mohamed Jemni
“MemoSign Game: A Learning Game for Deaf Learners"
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0052.html <http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0052.html>

Your slides are now posted in two places: 1. your Presentation Web Page (link above) and 2. on SignWriting’s SlideShare:

SignWriting on SlideShare
MemoSign Game Slides
http://www.slideshare.net/SignWriting/signwriting-symposium-presentation-52-memo-sign-game-a-learning-game-for-deaf-learners-by-yosra-bouzid-mohamed-ali-khenissi-and-mohamed-jemni <http://www.slideshare.net/SignWriting/signwriting-symposium-presentation-52-memo-sign-game-a-learning-game-for-deaf-learners-by-yosra-bouzid-mohamed-ali-khenissi-and-mohamed-jemni>

Please schedule a rehearsal with Adam Frost when you can -

Schedule a Rehearsal
symposium at signwriting.org

We look forward to your presentation on July 24th!

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu