[Sw-l] Writing from scratch or with the translation option

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jul 31 23:17:16 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
July 31, 2015

Hello Stefan -
I just changed your email settings so that you receive a copy of your own postings…When a person joins the SignWriting List, there are three options - 1. not receive copies of your own posts,  2. get a little message saying that your message arrived to the list but you do not get a copy of your own posts and 3. to get a copy of your own posts…

because I am the manager of the List, I was able to change yours to number 3…to get a copy of your own posts…so hopefully you will get a copy of your own posts now - please tell me if it works -

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu