[Sw-l] Chrome fix for SignMaker

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jun 10 19:24:04 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
June 10, 2015

Happy days indeed!

THANK YOU, Steve, for bringing the SignWriting TrueType Fonts to all modern browsers and all major platforms, such as smartphones, tablets and browsers on computers -

We are fortunate because the TrueType Fonts have many advantages…which I know you will present at the SignWriting Symposium 2015!

Val ;-)