[Sw-l] Update for SignMaker 2015

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jun 5 21:12:42 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
June 5, 2015

Congrats and thank you, Steve, for this major new software, using the new SignWriting TrueType Fonts. SignMaker 2015 works as a web application on all devices, using the Android and Apple OS systems, for tablets, smartphones and computers - Yeah!! ;-)

Steve is also working on, and almost ready to publish an App as well, that will someday be available in the iTunes and Google stores - The App still needs a little tweaking, but it is available right now in Android as Steve mentions below...

Meanwhile everyone can use the web application on any device - I found it confusing to understand the difference between a “web application” and an App, but nonetheless, there is a difference. So the “web application” (which means going to a web page on your tablet or phone or computer), is working right now for everyone...

I am working on the support web pages this weekend - I will try to write a quick and easy summary of how to use the software.

On Monday, June 8th, I will start the web pages for the presentations at the SignWriting Symposium 2015 -

Thank you again Steve, and great to hear from you, Carine - Look forward to keeping in touch -

Val ;-)