[Sw-l] Oversea print document provider

ury Amy at OVERSEA-SUPPLY.COM
Mon Mar 9 09:19:34 UTC 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you for your time! please give me two minutes to introduce our company to you.
This is Amy working for a leading print manufacturer and exporter from China.
What we do—providing quality goods like book, ,  and can help you with all your printing needs.
Shipping—print factory close to the international port, xiamen, China.
Are you looking for a loyal and reliable supplier for your printing requirements?
Please contact me with details for a quote.Your inquiries will be much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Amy