[Sw-l] Request from Brazilian LIBRAS writer for Fingerspeller for LIBRAS

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sat Mar 14 08:43:46 UTC 2015

Hi Andre,

right now there is an  excepitonal option to write „Mundbilder“ in
Gebärdenschrift  with our DELEGS Editor

So if you are just interested to prepare ANKI cards showing a
“Mundbild-combination” that should allow a newcomer to practice “lipreading”
it would be a phantastic tool.

It is not Mundbildschrift – you know the way to write the sounds while
speaking  - but this lipreading aspect.

If you are interested I can teach you how to do that. With this new option
you can type new  terms (only Mundbild – presentations) within seconds using
the keyboard or the mouse.

You can save  these terms for your document ..make pdff printouts – can add
spoken language translations

All best

Stefan

  _____