[Sw-l] SW math problem solving

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Wed Mar 18 23:07:23 UTC 2015

Hi Stefan, James Kegl and everyone,

A new superintendent at the school for the Deafian, here in Ottawa, wants to
develop LSQ mathematical materials and will try to get a grant for such a
project.

On March 30th, she will invite a Deafian teacher to give a short
presentation to company editors about this. But, this new superintendent
doesn¹t know any SignWriting. The Deafian teacher asked me if I knew anyone
who has already written or developed such SW math materials.

Stefan: do you now use SW (Delegs) materials for math solving problems? If
so, would you be so kind as to sending me your SW math problem solving by
email? The Deafian teacher will then show it to the new superintendent.

James Kegl: I remember that you once had the intention to develop a math
problem solving for Nicaraguan Sign Language.  Do you have these SW
materials now?  If so, would you mind sending them to me by email?

Does anyone else have SW materials for math problem solving?  If so, I would
like to get them as well, and give them to the Deafian teacher.

Best regards,

André

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: