[Sw-l] Introduction of Newcomer =)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Mar 19 01:05:49 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
March 18, 2015

Welcome Yu Zhang from Ontario, Canada!

It is great to have a new member on our SignWriting List from Canada.

In your email message to me a few days ago, you described your ideas for a project for SignWriting. Maybe you can explain more to the SignWriting List…

Just last week, another student of graphic design from Urbino, Italy, wrote a series of messages showing her design for SignWriting on mobile devices…I have pasted Adelaide Imperato’s original message below yours, here in this email message, for you to read…See more on this topic in the SignWriting List Archives:

SignWriting List Archives
http://www.signwriting.org/forums/swlist/ <http://www.signwriting.org/forums/swlist/>

Look in Archive 3 and 4 for the recent messages on the List -

And keep us informed about your own project, Yu. There are several List members from Canada - Right now they are discussing the idea of teaching mathematics using SignWriting - and perhaps you have seen the software SignWriter Studio, designed by Jonathan Duncan, from Canada?

SignWriter Studio
http://signwriterstudio.com/ <http://signwriterstudio.com/>

Val ;-)

> On Mar 18, 2015, at 1:40 PM, Yu Zhang <yz13kh at student.ocadu.ca> wrote:
>
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I am a illustrator and designer studying at Inclusive Design master program in Ontario College of Art and Design University, Toronto, Canada.
>
> I am interested in SW because I am an visual person that I think an iconic language which can transcribe all the sign languages over the world is a very cool and inclusive creation!
>
> The forum here is very dynamic and efficient way to solve people's problems and communicate each other's ideas. I wish I could learn more about SW here and progress with everyone.
>
> Best Regards,
> Yu

—————