[Sw-l] Call For Papers ... Submit Titles of Symposium presentations May 4 2015

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat May 2 19:47:47 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
May 2, 2015

Hello James -
This sounds like a great presentation, and we look forward to it - Your presentation could fit in three areas - Education, Literature and Research - Which category feels like the best fit? Choose one - it will be listed under one of them -

So far, for the Symposium 2015, we have submissions under SW in Software and SW in Education.

We expect the Symposium 2015 to be smaller than 2014, and then we will combine the two years into a larger Proceedings book.

Val ;-)

————