[Sw-l] SignWriting Keyboard update

yaelle.shotfrog yaelle.shotfrog at FREE.FR
Wed May 27 08:38:30 UTC 2015

Hi everybody,
I'm so impressed by all your informatic work. I don't understand much,
but enough to realize how you are all involved and skillful. I feel less
lonely when keeping in touch with you.
Congratulations to all of you !
Maryline from France :-)