[Sw-l] SignWriting Server v1.1, now with SignPuddle Online data

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Nov 25 22:43:08 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
November 25, 2015

Hello Steve -

THANK YOU for the new SignWriting Server, version 1.1, released today...This is important news for software development. I know you have been working long hours on this...

It is a gift to be thankful for - And Happy Thanksgiving to you and your whole family -

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu