[Sw-l] ***SPAM*** Plastic Mold Manufacturer /mike lee china
hf at GV-MOLD.COM
Fri Oct 9 11:35:47 UTC 2015
Dear sw-l,How are you? My name is Mike,from Green Vitality Industry in China.We are a mold manufacturer and have been in business for over 20 years.Our experience with U.S. companies includes being a vendor for Walmart for 5 years.We would like to be your partner in making plastic or metal molds so that you can be more competitive and profitable.We believe we can save you up to 20% over other mold manufacturers. We would like the opportunity to show you our work.Send us drawings or samples and we will respond with a prototype for your review as well as a free quote for production in quantity that is very competitive.
Our MOQ is 30 pieces per design.Delivery time is 30 days after deposit.Our payment terms are 30% of the total payment as a deposit,then the remaining 70% prior to shipping.Payment can be by wire tranfer or PayPal.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Green Vitality Industry Co.,Ltd. Tel:+86-755-26825352 Fax:+86-755-26689654 E-mail: hf at gv-mold.comWeb: www.hellomolding.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sw-l