[Sw-l] Styling a sign with color and size

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Wed Sep 2 18:03:14 UTC 2015

Hi Steve,
     Thank you for those improvements!!! I think they are really awesome.

Jonathan

email: duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca <mailto:duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca>
joyoduncan at gmail.com <mailto:joyoduncan at gmail.com>
Cel Canada : (418)714-0684