[Sw-l] Speech interpreting software

Mike Fryer mike at MIKEFRYER.CO.UK
Tue Apr 12 18:55:06 UTC 2016

Bill

Thanks again for your response. Yes, a transcriber is someone who writes or types the spoken word. I have been doing some digging and it seems over here (England) CART is known as 'speech to text reporting' or 'live captioning' (with a stenographer or palantypist) so I have been able to find some contacts (so far only commercial but will keep looking for voluntary services etc.) I will look into this and find out what can be done.
Thanks again
Mike

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: