[Sw-l] Bringing written Sign Language to the ASL festival in Boston

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 1 19:39:56 UTC 2016

Hello Charles and everyone:
Thank you for asking! Harris Communications, a site I recommond, carries my
book. Otherwise, you can go to Baker & Taylor, Ingrams, Amazon.com
(including ), and other ordinary distributors.
Best,
Kim

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: