[Sw-l] New URL for SignWriting Keyboard demo page

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Aug 30 21:19:44 EDT 2016

SignWriting List
August 30, 2016

Hello Yair!
Glad to know about the link change. Thank you for informing us, and I will change the links on our web sites and in the manuals.

I am also glad you wrote for another reason -

Are you coming to the Wiki Conference?
https://wikiconference.org/wiki/2016/Main_Page

It is in San Diego, and since I and the DAC members, Adam Frost, Jason Nesmith and Holly Sharer all live in San Diego, we are attending and Steve Slevinski will be here too - we just submitted around 4 different proposals for presentations on SignWriting and Wikipedias...

Would you like to present your RAND Keyboard at the Wiki Conference? We would love it!

Will you be attending? It is October 7-10 - we can all have fun as a SignWriting group - people who use your keyboard can be in the audience to back up what you tell everyone -

Just a thought - the deadline for submission for a presentation is tomorrow, August 31st -

Submit a Presentation
https://wikiconference.org/wiki/2016/Submissions

Hope to meet you at the conference!

Val ;-)