[Sw-l] [SPAM] Fwd: Call for abstracts for edited volume on sign language ideologies and local theories of sign languages and multiple modalities (Deadline: 15 October 2016)

Rebecca Novelli bex at NOVELLI.ORG
Thu Aug 25 17:45:51 UTC 2016

Apologies for the cross-post. I wasn't sure how many people in SW-L are also on SLLING-L and thought there might be interest here in submitting an abstract to Dr. Kusters. This sounds like a fascinating volume. I hope it goes forward as part of the SLDC series!

Rebecca

Begin forwarded message:

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: