[Sw-l] Please post your SignWriting holiday greeting cards for 2016!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Dec 11 21:56:41 UTC 2016

SignWriting List
December 11, 2016

Hello SignWriting List members!

Please post your new SignWriting holiday greeting cards for 2016!

We have a web area for some of the Greeting Cards from the past...

Holiday Greeting Cards written in SignWriting
http://www.signwriting.org/cards/december

Cards are written in:

American Sign Language
Brazilian Sign Language
British Sign Language
Czech Sign Language
French Sign Language
German Sign Language
Polish Sign Language

and there are some that never got posted - so I will try to update this area this year - so if you can post your cards to the SignWriting List this month, they will also be on the web area above -

Look forward to your wonderful cards -