[Sw-l] RAND SignWriting Keyboard Instruction Manuals

Rebecca Daniel babysova at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 16 19:30:08 UTC 2016

Hi Val,

I am a sign language interpreting student and was led to the SignWriting
website by my ASL linguistics professor for a reading assignment related to
a recent lesson. I found it to be very interesting and wanted to learn more
about it. I am not currently doing a project on SignWriting.

I look forward to receiving the information by mail as well as the list
regarding where to find additional information.

Thank you so much.

Rebecca

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: