[Sw-l] HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE

André L andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA
Mon Feb 22 17:42:28 UTC 2016

[cid:dfb2a271-22a0-44d5-86c6-30ca15790f09]

________________________________
De : SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU> de la part de Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Envoyé : 22 février 2016 11:17
À : SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Objet : Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE

SignWriting List
February 22, 2016

Hello Tini!
Thank you for this nice message, and I have been thinking of you ;-)

I am so happy to learn that DanceWriting is useful to you and your students...

I want you to know that I am still planning to post your DanceWriting documents on the DanceWriting.org<http://dancewriting.org> site, and I hope you will continue to send me your documents.

[http://dancewriting.org/images/dwd0003.gif]<http://dancewriting.org/>

DanceWriting Site: Read & Write All Dance Movement<http://dancewriting.org/>
dancewriting.org
DanceWriting: Read, write, type all dance and gesture with Sutton Movement Writring. Free lessons online teach symbols for dance notation. Download written Sheet ...

One of these days I will get to posting them. I need a programmer's help with setting up a site that makes it possible for everyone to post their own documents without waiting for me to do it...I am sure there must be a way to do that, but I do not know how to do that right now...

So for the moment you are dependent on me doing the posting. And I am so slow ;-(

It is important to me DanceWriting and SignWriting documents are shared with the world..they are gifts that will inspire others...

So thank you for continuing with DanceWriting, and with all your work with SignWriting, years ago, too...

I am truly having a wonderful day - thank you!!

[cid:B7B16A90-3F75-4113-9FD7-E700357B1403]