[Sw-l] Welcome to new SignWriting List members...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Feb 24 20:14:02 UTC 2016

SignWriting List
February 24, 2016

Welcome Rebecca, as a new member of the SignWriting List - and welcome to several others who have just joined...see my message below...

------------

> On Feb 16, 2016, at 11:30 AM, Rebecca Daniel <babysova at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Val,
>
> I am a sign language interpreting student and was led to the SignWriting website by my ASL linguistics professor for a reading assignment related to a recent lesson. I found it to be very interesting and wanted to learn more about it. I am not currently doing a project on SignWriting.
>
> I look forward to receiving the information by mail as well as the list regarding where to find additional information.
>
> Thank you so much.
>
> Rebecca

--------------

For Rebecca and other ASL signers:
The SignWriting-related web sites have free information, with over 3000 web pages... Below are some pages to visit... There are free textbooks and literature to download, and  software...The complete New Testament in Written ASL, translated by Nancy Romero, on ASLGospel.org <http://aslgospel.org/>, is free to download and the ASL Wikipedia, and other sign language Wikipedias are very cool too! So follow the links below and write again with questions anytime...

For our new members from Brazil:
Os sites relacionados com SignWriting tem informação livre, com mais de 3000 páginas da web ... Aqui estão algumas páginas para visitar ... Existem livros didáticos gratuitos e literatura para download, e um monte de software ... Por exemplo, SignPuddle on-line dá-lhe a oportunidade de escrever seus próprios documentos e dicionários em SignWriting ... e se você estiver interessado em literatura em Língua brasileira de Sinais, LIBRAS, há muitos downloads ... veja abaixo links ...

SignWriting Information
http://signwriting.org/about/info/ <http://signwriting.org/about/info/>

Who Uses SignWriting?
http://www.signwriting.org/about/who/ <http://www.signwriting.org/about/who/>