[Sw-l] Welcome to new SignWriting List members...

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 24 20:53:04 UTC 2016

Hi Rebecca,
would be a great idea to start right away ... create your first SignWriting
document with the wonderful delegs Editor

What is you sign name? We should add it to the dictionary - smile!

All best
Stefan

> February 24, 2016
>
> Welcome Rebecca, as a new member of the SignWriting List - and welcome to
> several others who have just joined...see my message below...
>
> ------------
>
> On Feb 16, 2016, at 11:30 AM, Rebecca Daniel <babysova at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Val,
>
> I am a sign language interpreting student and was led to the SignWriting
> website by my ASL linguistics professor for a reading assignment related to
> a recent lesson. I found it to be very interesting and wanted to learn more
> about it. I am not currently doing a project on SignWriting.
>
> I look forward to receiving the information by mail as well as the list
> regarding where to find additional information.
>
> Thank you so much.
>
> Rebecca
>

> --------------
>
> For Rebecca and other ASL signers:
> The SignWriting-related web sites have free information, with over 3000
> web pages... Below are some pages to visit... There are free textbooks and
> literature to download, and  software...The complete New Testament in
> Written ASL, translated by Nancy Romero, on ASLGospel.org
> <http://aslgospel.org>, is free to download and the ASL Wikipedia, and
> other sign language Wikipedias are very cool too! So follow the links below
> and write again with questions anytime...
>

> For our new members from Brazil:
> Os sites relacionados com SignWriting tem informação livre, com mais de
> 3000 páginas da web ... Aqui estão algumas páginas para visitar ... Existem
> livros didáticos gratuitos e literatura para download, e um monte de
> software ... Por exemplo, SignPuddle on-line dá-lhe a oportunidade de
> escrever seus próprios documentos e dicionários em SignWriting ... e se
> você estiver interessado em literatura em Língua brasileira de Sinais,
> LIBRAS, há muitos downloads ... veja abaixo links ...
>

> SignWriting Information
> http://signwriting.org/about/info/
>
> Who Uses SignWriting?
> *http://www.signwriting.org/about/who/
> <http://www.signwriting.org/about/who/>*
>

> -----------------
>
> SIGNWRITING SOFTWARE
>
> SignPuddle Online
> http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/
>
> SignMaker 2015
> *http://www.signbank.org/signmaker.html
> <http://www.signbank.org/signmaker.html>*
>
> SignWriter Studio
> *http://www.signwriterstudio.com <http://www.signwriterstudio.com>*
>
> DELEGS SW Editor
> *http://www.signbank.org/delegs.html <http://www.signbank.org/delegs.html>*
> *http://delegs.de/wordpress/?page_id=81
> <http://delegs.de/wordpress/?page_id=81>*
>
> -----------------
>
> LESSONS
>
> SignWriting Lessons
> http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons <http://www.signwriting.org/lessons>

> VIDEOS
>
> SignWriting Videos
> [...]

think positive - think steps - think future

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu