[Sw-l] Writing ASL Classifiers in SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Feb 26 02:26:57 UTC 2016

SignWriting List
Feb 25, 2016

Thank you, André, for this great information! Wonderful links. I particularly like this one:

http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/pages-signs/classifiers/classifiers-frame.htm

It lists all the classifiers on the left side and you can click on them to see examples - well done!

So now there is no need for me to make up a listing -

Valdenir - take a look at the above page...I hope this helps -

Val ;-)

-------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: