[Sw-l] Writing ASL Classifiers in SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Feb 26 02:37:38 UTC 2016

SignWriting List
February 25, 2016

This is a good document, André, showing the use of classifiers in Quebec Sign Language? ... or can you explain to us what it is showing - the use of one classifier throughout the document? And I see it was written today - thank you for this, André -

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=4&sgn=81&sid=265 <http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=4&sgn=81&sid=265>