[Sw-l] SignTyp project

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jan 18 20:45:29 UTC 2016

SignWriting List
January 18, 2015

Hello André Thibeault!
Great to hear from you again. Sometimes mail gets into our spam folders, even though it isn't really spam. I check my spam folders from time to time because of that problem.

I will re-post Rachel's message with my answer to the SignWriting List next message. Please look for it -

Val ;-)

------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: