[Sw-l] Anki Export now includes sign illustration

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jul 17 22:47:50 EDT 2016

SignWriting List
July 17, 2016

Hello André!

How exciting...400 downloads! That is a lot. As you can see, your presentation at the SignWriting Symposium 2015 continues to have a benefit for the world:

Thank you for your presentation in 2015!

Presentation 45
“SignWriting Electronic Flashcards for Different Sign Languages"  <http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0045.html>http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0045.html

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: