[Sw-l] Anki Export now includes sign illustration

André L andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA
Mon Jul 18 02:05:45 UTC 2016

Hello,
up to now, there were about 400 downloads of SignWriting electronic flashcards, see the list below...
You can download the application here (free for most platforms): http://ankisrs.net/
Anki - powerful, intelligent flashcards<http://ankisrs.net/>
ankisrs.net
About Anki. Anki is a program which makes remembering things easy. Because it's a lot more efficient than traditional study methods, you can either greatly ...

You can download you deck here https://ankiweb.net/shared/decks/
Popular categories - Anki - friendly, intelligent flashcards<https://ankiweb.net/shared/decks/>
ankiweb.net
Search. Popular categories Languages Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish

Title     Downloads
    ASL American sign language dictionary in SignWriting 2014 (9593 notes)              105
    ASL American sign language dictionary in SignWriting 2015 (5774 notes)           64
    ASL Handshapes to SignWriting 2014 (83 notes)               32
    ASL picture dictionary to SignWriting 2015 sign language (253 notes)           31
    ASL SignWriting to picture dictionary 2015 sign language (253 notes)      28
    BSL British sign language dictionary in SignWriting 2014 (645 notes)          54
    Deutsch English Mundbildschrift MouthWriting 2014 (94 notes)              19
    FSL Filipino sign language Lexicon in SignWriting 2014 (825 notes)               8
    ISN Idioma de Señas de Nicaragua SignoEscritura 2015 (1537 notes)               4
    Lexique médical Québec (1741 notes)          2015-09-06     3
    Libras Língua Brasileira Sinais LibrasEscrita 2015 (4659 notes)              46
    LipWriting Phonetic English Deutsch 2014 (lip reading) (36 notes)           25
    LSA Lengua de Señas Argentina SignoEscritura 2015 (1564 notes)              3
    LSBF LSFB Dictionnaire Langue des signes de Belgique francop (1872 notes)           9
    LSE Lengua de Signos Española SignoEscritura 2015 (7824 notes)              14
    LSF dictionnaire Langue signes française 2014 SignEcriture (952 notes)               30
    LSM Maltese Sign Language dictionary in SignWriting 2014 (451 notes)               4
    LSPY Lengua de Señas Paraguaya Signo Escritura 2015 (1597 notes)               2
    LSQ dictionnaire Langue Signes Québécoise 2014 SignÉcriture (4234 notes)               2
    LSQ grammaire Langue des signes SignEcriture 2015 (313 notes)              5
    MouthWriting with English 2014 (82 notes)               10
    Mundbildschrift 2014 (84 notes)               22
    SignWriting to ASL Handshapes 2014 (83 notes)          33

Thanks to Valerie Sutton, Jonathan Duncan and all whom developed the dictionaries .

André Lemyre