[Sw-l] led strip lights storefront

Lily sunny at GOULY.COM.CN
Sat Jun 25 12:26:22 UTC 2016

Dear %客户联系人名称,
Are you interested market new product in your country?
Now we strong recommend our hot seller -LED Window Light.
Our window border system compile the led module with track and cover together. The wires between two led module can be hided by the cover perfectly.
It's very easy install to the store-front frame, shops, showrooms,edge of building and cabinet under lighting etc.
Here are several application pictures for your reference.

Best Regards
Lily

GOULY LED LIMITED
Tel: 86-(0)755-28058067
Mobile: 86-18123923045
Address:B Building,Jindiyuan Industrial Park, Xinyuan Road, Fucheng'ao, Pinghu, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China. 518111
Main website: www.gouly-led.com
Website on alibaba.com: http://gouly-led.en.alibaba.com
Aliexpress.com Store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/910133
Hotmail account: lily-gouly at hotmail.com
Skype account: lily-gouly
Warning: About T/T payment, Please noted that our Benificiary name is GOULY LED LIMITED. Any other benificiary name has not been authorized.

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu