[Sw-l] Maltese Sign Language made official

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Mar 18 16:02:17 UTC 2016

SignWriting List
March 18, 2016

Here, here! I second the congratulations to the Deaf Community of Malta!

Malta is ahead of many countries ;-)

The Maltese Deaf Community may be tiny, as you say, but they are setting an excellent example for the world. And I am sure your efforts, Maria, have made a major contribution...

Thank you for informing us -

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: