[Sw-l] RAND SignWriting Keyboard Instruction Manuals

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Oct 12 17:24:55 EDT 2016

SignWriting List
October 12, 2016

Hello Ron, and André and everyone -

Steve Slevinski has been working all day on the problem.

The SignWriting server was hacked on October 10th...that was two days ago...while Steve was at the WikiConference with me here in San Diego.

It is being fixed and will be ready as soon as possible -

Steve will write when it is fixed and ready to use -

Thanks for writing -

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: