[Sw-l] Listserve for SW-L not working right now

Fri Aug 4 15:23:29 UTC 2017

SignWriting List
August 4, 2017

Hi Adam!
Yes. That is correct. If we go to:

http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=SW-L

and log in, and then post from the server, our messages will post to everyone on the List. But we cannot post from our own private email software...

....which of course is very frusrtrating!

It is summer time here, and I guess the technicians at Valencia College, are on vacation. It should work again once they realize we need help....