[Sw-l] QUESTION: Is SignWriting a type of dual coding?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jan 24 18:05:35 UTC 2017

SignWriting List
January 24, 2017

Hi James!
Thank you for this great explanation. It explains it so well!

Just one last question. What is a "dual" coding system?

Val ;-)

-------

sutton at signwriting.org

SignWriting