[Sw-l] writing LSQ in SignPuddle Online

Daniel Gagnon daniel.g.gagnon at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 25 02:03:08 UTC 2017

That is amazing! I had no idea that it was an option in SignWriting!

I'll wait until I get further in my studies before I start updating the
dictionary. I'm currently at LSQ 3.

It's been only two weeks ago that the teacher told us that we could
shortcut *bonjour* by mouthing it. The more I learn, the subtler and deeper
this language gets. We're expected to be able to hold a decent conversation
at the end of LSQ 3. And we can enroll into a visual interpreter course
after LSQ 5. So, still a lot of work to do.

I'm sure SignWriting will serve me a lot if I take that interpreter course.
Are there universities that teach it? That's a great way to reach lots of
people.