[Sw-l] Greetings

Charles Butler 00000009c7c21417-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Mon May 15 20:13:53 EDT 2017

These lessons are a start and I can use them specifically for the follow-up of the class. I am hoping that someone from Brazil, Spain, or Norway might have videos that are written expressively so that I have more than one source than the author's lessons that are being used in a classroom. Your lessons are wonderful, I'm just trying to do a review of multiple users of the system producing videos expressively.
I remembered these in my construction of my classes to keep things simple and incorporate a signer video'd from the shoulder.   Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com 240-764-5748 Clear writing moves business forward.

      From: Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
 To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
 Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 7:56 PM
 Subject: Re: Greetings

SignWriting List
May 15, 2017

Hello Charles!
Congratulations on your many successes ;-)

Regarding teaching SignWriting with diagrams from the Expressive Viewpoint, we have a few more than only hands...but not many...Here are some...

1. Download the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook from 2014:

Lessons in SignWriting 2014:
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0116-Lessons-SignWriting.pdf

2. Look at numbered pages: 94, 96, 97, 99, 103-105, 118, 121, 123, 131, 200 etc...

These are actually old pages that we all have seen 1000 times, but as you can see I tried to place illustrations of the hands from the expressive point of view and blended those illustrations with SignWriting arrows ;-)

Hope that helps -

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu