[Sw-l] Diploma about SignWriting usage in Germany

Sat Oct 21 15:30:32 EDT 2017

SignWriting List
October 21, 2017

Hi Erika!
Yes, Stefan is irreplaceable, as a teacher, a friend, a contributor to this List, and all he has done for his students and for our writing system and for writing mouth movements ...the list of accomplishments and contributions are so enormous it is hard to know where to begin, but I will try over the next few weeks, to pay tribute to his genius.

And thank you, Erika, for your latest research paper, which is on the front page of our web site:

Recent Postings
http://www.signwriting.org/index.html#RecentPostings

We all value your research, including the times you spent visiting Stefan's classes in Osnabrück -

Thank you for all you have done as well -

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu