[Sw-l] PocketPuddle Update 2.1

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Oct 14 16:29:41 UTC 2017

SignWriting List
October 14, 2017

Hi Steve and everyone -

Yes. It is a wonderful feeling to be back on the SignWriting List ;-)

Thanks to Valencia College's generosity in Florida, we can share with each other everyday now.

And thank you, Steve, for this generous gift, of releasing SignPuddle Shareware. The PocketPuddle and PersonalPuddle software products are now FREE to download and share.

SignPuddle Shareware can be used on computer desktops, or on a thumbdrive, with or without an internet connection. It is a wonderful program.

I feel so grateful for this gift, Steve. THANK YOU.

I will update our SignWriting.org web pages now, so visitors will know where to download...

Val ;-)