[Sw-l] Diploma about SignWriting usage in Germany

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Sat Oct 21 18:42:01 UTC 2017

As someone who had the privilege  to observe Stefan's energetic and
innovative teaching I'm very sorry to learn that he has retired from the
school - I can't imagine how he can be replaced. But of course I wish the
best for him in all he does from here. <3

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Anthropology
Oberlin College