[Sw-l] Welcome to New Members of the SW List!

Sun Oct 29 16:15:04 UTC 2017

SignWriting List
October 29, 2017

Welcome to New Members of the SW List!

All languages are welcome, so feel free to write your messages in your native languages...

Post your questions, or announcements, related to SignWriting, and we will answer you here on the SW List.

All our messages are posted publicly, so this is not private email, but a public forum.

If you want to change the way you receive your email, you can. Go to the SignWriting List Home Page:

SignWriting List Home Page

...or go directly to the Listserve software to change any setting you want...

And all our messages are archived on the web, so you can read older messages too...

SW List Archive 3
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/sw-l/

SW List Archive 4
http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=SW-L