[Sw-l] SignWriting Austria

Tue Dec 18 22:28:11 UTC 2018

SignWriting List
December 18, 2018

Hello Honza!
Thank you for sharing with us about this new project ...   Wonderful 😊 Year’s ago we had contact with SignWriting users in Austria, from 2006 to around 2011, through the internet. I will write to you privately to see if you and I can find them now. Maybe this can give you some leads... So in a day or so I will write with my old contacts. And congratulations on this new project 🎉 Val ;-)

Sent from my iPhone

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu