[Sw-l] Formal SignWriting in ASCII (FSW) is 6 years old.

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Jan 13 16:24:30 UTC 2018

SignWriting List
January 13, 2018

Good Saturday everyone!

Thank you Steve, for your thoughts on literacy and the benefits of reading, and for your amazing pioneering software development of FSW (Formal SignWriting in ASCII) and SWU (SignWriting in Unicode) for the SignWriting Script!

And congratulations on the 6-year anniversary of the development of FSW.

I am still completing the web pages for the presentations of the SignWriting Symposium 2017. There are six 2017 presentations, and yours Steve, is ready to share with everyone...

SignWriting Symposium 2017
Presentation 66 by Stephen E. Slevinski Jr
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0066.html

You will see 5 PowerPoints by Steve in the 2017 Symposium on the above web page, and also two videos and an Abstract, about the new development, called SWU.

and thank you for this new 2018 PowerPoint, Steve:
https://www.slideshare.net/StephenSlevinski/organizing-principles-of-formal-signwriting-86091202 <https://www.slideshare.net/StephenSlevinski/organizing-principles-of-formal-signwriting-86091202>

We can add it to the SignWriting Symposium 2018 at the end of 2018!

So I will be announcing all 6 presentations of the 2017 Symposium sometime this month.

And THANK YOU once again Steve, for your contributions to writing sign languages around the world.

Val ;-)